CHANGE HAPPENS. SO DO NEW BEGINNINGS.
Big Life Changes Happening Right Now?
Feeling overwhelmed by significant life changes?
While I don’t know exactly what’s happening for you, I do know that if you’re in the midst of a life-changing transition you might be experiencing any or all of the following:
- Overwhelm and a sense of hopelessness
- Confusion about who you are or what you desire
- Unsure of your next steps, or if you can even take them
- A loss of joy in life, of creativity and motivation
- A desire to just sweep it all under a rug and run away
- One minute up and the next minute down
And yet, life transitions have much to offer us.
So know that these emotional ups and downs while in the midst of a transition are a normal part of the transition process. Know that during this time of confusion, doubt and uncertainty, there can also be moments of crazy dreams, wild ideas. These, too, are normal. Know that during this In-Between time–when something has ended and your new way has not yet become clear–practicing self-care is essential to your well-being.
Get started with my free Transition Survival Guide:
5 Strategies For a Stronger You
Through these 5 survival strategies, you’ll learn how you can discover and your unique transition survival plan, one that can guide you through all phases of your life-changing transition. And it’s free! Plus there are two bonuses.